Huge thanks to Hussein Allam at https://hussein1987.wordpress.com/ who selected me as one of his nominees for the Versatile Blogger Award. I very much appreciate his kind words about my blog, and his interest in my posts. I always enjoy reading his posts. He seems to be a man of great humanity and deep thought. He writes about a variety of interesting topics, which I believe definitely earned him the Versatile Blogger Award.
Rules of Versatile Blogger Award
- You have to thank the person who nominated you for this award and provide a link to their blog.
- Nominate at least 10 bloggers of your choice. Link the nominees and inform them about their nomination.
- Share 7 facts about yourself.
I’d like to nominate the following versatile bloggers whose blogs I enjoy reading very much. I have not listed them in any particular order. I understand if any of the bloggers below prefer not to accept the nomination.
1) The Caged Bird Sings at https://thecagedbirdsingsweb.wordpress.com/
2) A glimpse of darkness at https://chaosxdblog.wordpress.com/category/tags-awards/
3) Discovering Your Happiness at https://discoveringyourhappiness.com/
4) recoveryisajourney at https://recoveryisajourney.wordpress.com/
5) ALONG THE SIDE OF THE ROAD at https://alongthesideoftheroad.wordpress.com/
6) Migraines From Hell at https://migrainesfromhell.wordpress.com/
7) Ramblings of Ruin at https://ramblingsofruin.wordpress.com/
8) Mindfump at https://mindfump.com/
9) Hot Dogs and Marmalade at https://hotdogsandmarmalade.wordpress.com/
10) THE SOLITARY BROODER at https://solitarybrooder.wordpress.com/
7 facts about me
- I have always loved traveling. I’ve visited 22 countries so far, and many states in the U.S.
- I can be shy when it comes to making new friends.
- I like to flirt. My husband knows and doesn’t mind. It’s all innocent.
- I am still grieving the loss of my pet bird. I hope to get a new pet sometime soon. Since I’m home most of the day alone I could really use the company.
- I am generally quite an optimist.
- I never hold grudges. I forgive easily.
- I very much enjoy reading other peoples’ blogs. I probably read close to 100 posts each day.