I’d like to thank Nel of Revolutionary Tales for nominating me for this award. Her blog and comments bring sunshine into my life, and I know into many others’, as well. I enjoy the wonderful variety of topics she writes about. She inspires me, and teaches me new things every day.
1.) Thank the person who nominated you in a blog post and link back to their blog.
2.) Answer the 11 questions sent by the person who nominated you.
3.) Nominate 11 new blogs to receive the award and write them 11 new questions.
4.) List the rules and display the Sunshine Blogger Award logo in your post and/or on your blog.
11 of Nel’s questions for me:
If you got the chance to either to go into the future and know what’s there for you, or to go back in past and change something, which one would you choose & why?
- I think I would go back into the past and spend more time with my nephews. If only I could have done and/or said something to prevent my youngest nephew from taking his own life.
A superpower that you think everyone should have.
- The ability to snap our fingers and have the entire house clean and tidy. Ditto for laundry and ironing.
Is there anything that can/might make you stop blogging?
- Not right now, but I guess when I finally start working more hours I might have less time, and might cut back.
What gives you goosebumps every-time?
- Beethoven’s Grosse Fuge Op. 133 (a string quartet)
A gift that you would love to receive anytime.
- Flowers with hugs and kisses accompanying them
Your favorite topics to have a conversation on.
- Birds, food, music, and funny/interesting stories. Actually, I love to talk about all kinds of things.
One thing that you want to eliminate from your life completely.
- Bipolar mood episodes and medication side effects. Sorry, that’s two.
What state haven’t you lived in but would like to?
Where do you see yourself in ten years that you hope happens but don’t think it will?
- Comfortably retired in my current house, with a weekend/vacation cottage in a lovely rural area by a lake
When in time would you want to live that you have not been alive for?
- The roaring 1920s in the U.S.A.
What website do you visit the most?
- Other than my blog? I visit www.mdjunction.com, which has an online bipolar support group. I am a volunteer group leader there.
I nominate the following bloggers (listed in no particular order). I love all of their blogs and have appreciated their kindness. Participate if you like.
- lifelessons – a blog by Judy Dykstra-Brown
- Slay Girl Society
- Piper’s Adventures
- Hussein Allam
- Mohamad Al Kharbi
- Obembe of Mind Is The Master
- And anyone else who wants to participate because we’re all sunshine!
11 questions for the nominees:
- What is your favorite part of the day, and why?
- If you could choose any career and be successful at it, what would it be?
- What is your absolute favorite piece of music? Feel free to post a video link, if available.
- Do you prefer reading poetry or prose?
- What food dish are you particularly good at making?
- If you wish to share, please describe your favorite photo, painting/print, or other art piece.
- When you were a kid, what was your favorite toy?
- What subject did your favorite teacher or professor teach, and why were they your favorite?
- Where is the most beautiful place you have visited in your life?
- At what age did you discover your first love?
- When did you realize you loved to write?